Selling on Amazon Account
Cajun Creole Market
How to Sell on Amazon
Sellers like you help make Amazon a trusted destination for customers. You enhance the customer experience with your wide selection and top notch prices, all while adding value to their ever-growing list of websites that are loved by many.
Choose a plan
Amazon offers two selling plans, Individual and Professional, depending on how many Cajun products a business owner or entrepreneur is wanting to sell - one or many!
When you first sign up as a new seller on Amazon, the Individual plan is perfect for beginners who want to get comfortable with selling before upgrading. The Individual plan costs $0.99 per sale.
Sellers using the Professional option pay $39.99 per month, no matter how many items they sell. However, if you find yourself making more than 40 sales each month, then this will be an obvious choice for your business!
What y'all will need
- Bank account number and bank routing number
- Chargeable credit card
- Government issued national ID
- Tax information
- Phone number
How much does it cost?
Depending on the plan you choose and the products you sell, like Cajun food distribution, there are different selling fees you may incur.
- Subscription fees - fees you pay for your selling plan
- Professional: flat fee of $39.99 per month and no per-item fee
- Individual: $0.99 fee for each item sold
- FBA fees - For products that Amazon fulfills for you (order fulfillment, storage, and optional services)
- Selling fees - fees charged per item sold, and they include referral fees and variable closing fees
- Shipping fees - if you fulfill orders yourself, Amazon shipping rates apply
Cajun products on Amazon
Think of Amazon Seller Central as your go-to resource for selling your Cajun products on Amazon. It's a portal to all things related with the sale and purchase of your products online or on the app, including:
- Keep track of your inventory and update your listings from the Inventory tab
- Download custom business reports and bookmark templates you use often
- Use customer metrics tools to monitor your seller performance
- Contact Selling Partner Support and open help tickets using the Case Log
- Keep track of your daily sales for all the products you sell on Amazon
Advertising with ROI in mind
While Amazon has experienced exponential growth, its market position is by no means guaranteed for its sellers. As such, it's crucial to have a plan that will get you ROI and flexible enough so as not hinder any future plans.
Amazon Advertising (formerly AMS or Amazon Marketing Services) is a pay-per-click model (PPC) that entails sellers to pay when shoppers click on ads, regardless of whether or not the item sells.
Types of Ads
Set 'em up & keep track
Set up your goals, select the right products to advertise, test what works and what doesn't, and keep track of your changes.
Staying adaptable in this ever-changing market is imperative in your online store for Cajun products being successful.
Ask Cajun Creole Market about Amazon listing and consulting services.